WHERE CASCINA CUCCAGNA IS
You can either contact us or stop by at Cascina Cuccagna where un posto a Milano Kitchen, Bar and Guest House Inn is located. Cascina Cuccagna is the most central farmstead of the city properties and its architecture dates back to the late 1600’s.
Once in the suburbs, its soil was used by Fatebenefratelli priests to cultivate medical herbs for the Maggiore Hospital.
Open every day!
From 12 to 30 of August we’ll be open from 6 pm until late night, while on Saturdays, Sundays and on the 15th of August we’ll be open from 10 am until late night.
Via Cuccagna, 2 – 20135, Milan
Tel: +39 02 5457785 / Fax: +39 02 36570720
How to get there
1 minute on foot bus 90, 91, 92 – tram 16
8 minutes on foot MM3 Porta Romana/Lodi TIBB
Tram 9, bus 62 and 77
Via Privata Cuccagna 2/4 , 20135 Milano
P. Iva e CF 07620480967
- Info and reservation: Chiara Camarra – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Business events: Cristiana Mazzoleni – email@example.com
- Contact for our suppliers: Federica Guerra – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Administration office: Daniela Piacentini – email@example.com
- Communication office: Maddalena Limonta – firstname.lastname@example.org
- To reserve an accomodation in our Guest-House: Roberta Lauria – email@example.com – +39 373 8955768 from 10am to 6pm (from Monday to Friday)
Would you like to book a room or a table at Cascina Cuccugna Milan or were you simply looking for information?
Contact us, we will anser as soon as possible.