WHERE CASCINA CUCCAGNA MILAN IS:
You can either contact us or stop by at Cascina Cuccagna where un posto a Milano Kitchen, Bar and Guest House Inn is located. Cascina Cuccagna is the most central farmstead of the city properties and its architecture dates back to the late 1600’s.
Once in the suburbs, its soil was used by Fatebenefratelli priests to cultivate medical herbs for the Maggiore Hospital.
From Tuesday to Sunday, 10 am – 01 am/ Closed on Mondays.
To reserve a table, you can call us:
> from Tuesday to Friday: 12am – 3pm / 6pm – 11pm
> Saturday and Sunday: 10am – 11pm
Via Cuccagna, 2 – 20135, Milan
Tel: +39 02 5457785 / Fax: +39 02 36570720
How to get there:
1 minute on foot bus 90, 91, 92 – tram 16
8 minutes on foot MM3 Porta Romana/Lodi TIBB
Tram 9, bus 62 and 77
Parking special rate
1 minute on foot:
Via Muratori 32 (1,50€/h)
Booking at 02 5460061
Via Privata Cuccagna 2/4 , 20135 Milano
P. Iva e CF 07620480967
- Info and reservation email@example.com
- Business events firstname.lastname@example.org
- Contact for our suppliers email@example.com
- Administration office firstname.lastname@example.org
- Communication office email@example.com
- To reserve an accomodation in our Guest-House firstname.lastname@example.org
+39 331 14 74 215 from 10am to 6pm (from Monday to Friday)
Would you like to book a room or a table at Cascina Cuccugna Milan or were you simply looking for information?
Contact us, we will anser as soon as possible.